“Garments Jobs Recruitment” Has Been Published Recent All Garments /Textile Jobs Circular in Bangladesh for Peoples. Generally, in the Bangladesh Garments /Textile Work is a very popular and well liked profession. There are maximum people trying to get a Garments /Textile jobs and build their career in this sector. So we are ready to provide New Garments /Textile Jobs Circular in Bangladesh
Ananta Group Job Circular 2019 is available in the daily online job portal at “Garments Jobs Recruitment”. Recently the organization looking various positions new job holder for their organization empty vacancy. For the user help, we have already given this job all of the necessary details such as published date, application deadline, job circular image, educational qualification, applying procedures and more. However, hope you are interested in Garments /Textile jobs in Bangladesh, you can check this job, we think the Ananta Group Job Circular 2019 is the best one. So let’s check and submit your application by maintaining their requirements.
Published on: June 18, 2019
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
Manager – Technical
- Fit & Construction approval, ensuring samples conform to specs, provide technical advice & guidance to merchants and factories to ensure defined standards are met.
- Responsible for monitoring all the samples during the development processes and assisting with the measurement and adjustment of specifications as Buyer requirement.
- Assess development samples against with Tech packs regarding fit, construction & workmanship.
- Visit all factories and work with factories QA’s, QC’s, Technical team and production team to resolve issues on the spot.
- Give approval for Graded pattern and bulk production.
- Control and reduce fabric and trims consumption’s.
- Issue Technical Bulletin and resolving all production issues before pre-production meeting.
- Conduct proper clothing fittings and issue necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Able to set up & guide the team during new style set up.
- Knowledge of Lectra system & checking on Lectra graded.
- Train technicians and pattern masters.
- Graduate in any discipline. Fashion Designing graduate will get preference
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
CAD, production management (Cutting), Quality Control/ Audit
- Age 30 to 38 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Applicant must have experience as Technical Manager at any EPZ Woven (Denim) factory for 10 years
- Having experience of handling Sample for H&M, GAP, Levis
- Should have sound knowledge on sewing & sample room
- Hard working and proactive
- Good communication skill
- Expats may also apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : House # 20, Road # 99, Gulshan – 2, Dhaka – 1212.
Web : www.ananta-bd.com