“Garments Jobs Recruitment” Has Been Published Recent All Garments /Textile Jobs Circular in Bangladesh for Peoples. Generally, in the Bangladesh Garments /Textile Work is a very popular and well liked profession. There are maximum people trying to get a Garments /Textile jobs and build their career in this sector. So we are ready to provide New Garments /Textile Jobs Circular in Bangladesh
Jamuna Apparels Limited Job Circular 2019 is available in the daily online job portal at “Garments Jobs Recruitment”. Recently the organization looking various positions new job holder for their organization empty vacancy. For the user help, we have already given this job all of the necessary details such as published date, application deadline, job circular image, educational qualification, applying procedures and more. However, hope you are interested in Garments /Textile jobs in Bangladesh, you can check this job, we think the Jamuna Apparels Limited Job Circular 2019 is the best one. So let’s check and submit your application by maintaining their requirements.
Published on: 18 June, 2019
Application Deadline: July 15, 2019
- Handle day-to-day Merchandising operations.
- Assist completion of orders from development till shipment with guidance from senior merchandiser.
- Follow up the planning/production/commercial team to ensure shipment moves on time.
- Assist with the preparation of all kind of production samples such as PP sample, size set sample, shipment sample within allocated deadlines.
- Prepare development samples and costing sheets.
- Lead junior merchandisers to ensure timely delivery.
- Communicate with suppliers for raw materials, booking and delivery.
- Responsible for the coordination of daily operational activities in fabric, pre-production sample development, costing and production tracking.
- Effective follow-up on materials inventory, production process, quality standards.
- Work with internal departments to ensure quality, production and timely delivery of goods.
- Have good Knowledge to prepare Time and Action flow chart to maintain the delivery.
- Approach new buyers to obtain orders and build relationship with existing buyers.
- Bachelor’s/ Masters in any discipline from a renowned university with excellent academic results.
- Direct Factory experience mandatory.
- Textile engineer would be advantageous.
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- Candidate having working experience with prominent buyers in Europe and USA.
- Females strongly encouraged to apply.
- Having strong knowledge of woven bottom denim/non denim products.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skill.
- The ability to deliver under pressure.
- Candidate should be prepared for long working hours.
- Having sound knowledge in wash and special work finish necessary.
- Sound knowledge of sourcing suppliers necessary.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company rules.
Interested candidates should send their CV with recent passport size photo to mentioned E-mail Address.Send your CV to email@example.com
Jamuna Apparels Limited
ddress : 94/95 (old), 46 (new), Block- C, Tongi Industrial Area, Tongi, Gazipur