“Garments Jobs Recruitment” Has Been Published Recent All Garments /Textile Jobs Circular in Bangladesh for Peoples. Generally, in the Bangladesh Garments /Textile Work is a very popular and well liked profession. There are maximum people trying to get a Garments /Textile jobs and build their career in this sector. So we are ready to provide New Garments /Textile Jobs Circular in Bangladesh
Al – Muslim Group Job Circular 2019 is available in the daily online job portal at “Garments Jobs Recruitment”. Recently the organization looking various positions new job holder for their organization empty vacancy. For the user help, we have already given this job all of the necessary details such as published date, application deadline, job circular image, educational qualification, applying procedures and more. However, hope you are interested in Garments /Textile jobs in Bangladesh, you can check this job, we think the Al – Muslim Group Job Circular 2019 is the best one. So let’s check and submit your application by maintaining their requirements.
Published on: 17 June, 2019
Application Deadline: July 14, 2019
Senior Fashion Designer
- Huge Knowledge on Apparel Product Design & Development.
- Should have creative sense to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Should have knowledge about garment construction and pattern.
- Capable of preparing mood board & trend analysis.
- We are looking for a fashion designer that can take Design Concept to a Product.
- Making collection based on buyers requirements.
- Candidates must have fashion knowledge on International undergarments.
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colors and shapes.
- Responsibility of Hand Drawing, Cad Drawing Illustrations, Graphic Designs for Product Presentations & Sketches.
- Understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns, toiles and technical specifications for designs;
- Sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments;
- Ensure the timely and successful design and development of products in line with the customers’ requirement.
- Adapting existing designs for mass production;
- Developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the creation of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations;
- Overseeing production
- Should have good sense of product quality, creativity, innovation, assembling and washing.
- Knowledge of garment production, fabric consumption and costing is an advantage.
- Maintaining liaison with Merchandising department for any kinds of development.
- B.Sc (Hons) in Fashion Design and Technology (FDT)
- M.Sc(Masters) in Fashion Design and Technology (FDT)
- 10 to 14 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must be familiar with CAD, JPEG, Ai file creation; also need to be very skilled in Graphic designing, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge about 2D & 3D and updated fashion designing software.
- Capable in handling the buyer’s needs by communicating with them independently regarding product details.
- Be able to work on deadlines and juggle multiple projects at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of entire design and product development process.
- Should have good proficiency in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and should be a team player.
- Interested candidates should bring their interest and qualifications along with a resume and portfolio.
- Working at Woven Garment(Denim & Non-Denim) Manufacturing Company, International Brands and Buying Houses will get preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- According to company policy.
Al – Muslim Group
Address : 14, Ganda, Karnapara, Ulail Bazar Bus Stand, Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh