BRAC Bank Limited, a pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. Our financial results along with the best credit rating and multiple best financial report awards speak of our aspiration, transparency, and teamwork towards the objectives of becoming the best bank in the country. While we thrive in present, we invest simultaneously for the future – upgraded core banking system in Finacle 10, first local bank to roll out Oracle ERP, process alignment with best practices, and many more. However, this feat of providing a comprehensive range of solutions to its millions of customers would not be possible without our diversified business model and an unmatched network of 187 Branches, 376 ATMs, 96 CDMs, 457 SME Unit Offices, 9 Regional Operations Office and 503 Agent Banking outlets.
BRAC Bank is a performance-driven dynamic organization, where its values are founded at the core of every activity as pillars. It is the only member of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV) from Bangladesh.
BRAC Bank Transaction banking has a significant role to play in the functioning of the Corporate Banking Division by enabling the safe flow of money within the country or one country to another, trade financial deals, mitigation of risks, cash flow management services and even offering Custodial services for improving relationships between banking institutions, clients and partners. If you’re an ambitious person and looking for a role for demonstrating your capabilities and strong interpersonal skills to make an impression, take the next step at BRAC Bank Transaction Banking TEAM where your contributions will always be valued.
We are currently seeking ambitious individuals to join this team in the role of Relationship Manager, Transaction Banking to work within the scope of Cash Management.
Relationship Manager, Transaction Banking
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Grade: SPO/AVP/FAVP
|Job Location: Dhaka|
- Manage a client portfolio to maintain existing and generate new relationships for the business;
- Contribute to continued servicing of customer needs and deepen the existing relationship;
- Actively contribute to the Transaction Banking Business mainly Embassy and Development Organization segment;
- Maintain close liaison with key stakeholders to provide input into the strategic direction of the business and the functionality and launch of new products and services;
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing domestic/international business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural, and regulatory requirements;
- Build and maintain close relationships with clients proactively acting on direct customer feedback, market surveys, and client engagement programs;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients including robust coverage programs;
- Support achievement of the BRAC Bank’s vision, values, goals, and culture in personal behavior, actions, and decision making.
- Bachelor degree from a public/private university;
- Sound knowledge and skills in cash management products/propositions and local regulations, customer and stakeholder relationship management, local market and regulations;
- Candidate with 3-4 years of experiences in relevant field shall be given preference;
- Experience in managing the relationship with Embassies, International Development Organizations, and Multi-National companies shall be considered as an added qualification;
- In-depth knowledge of local and cross border payments framework and ongoing automation/financial inclusion initiatives of central bank;
- Demonstrated ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels and across functions with a stronghold in English & Bangla.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per the recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: April 17, 2021