Meghna Group of Industries is one of the leading business conglomerate in Bangladesh having modern manufacturing facilities & plants for Cement, Beverage, Tissue & hygiene products, Full Cream Milk Powder, Condensed Milk, Steel, Edible Oils, Atta, Maida, Suzi, Water, Paper, Mustard Oil, Spices, PP Woven Bag, Poultry Feeds, LPG, Aviation & Power Plant etc.
Post name: Engineer (Maintenance) – Slipway Section, Dockyard
- Assist in planning and implementing strategies about docking and undocking of ship
- Make preparation before docking such as checking tank, ship structure, Slipway etc
- Carry out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
- Ensure proper shifting of trolley
- Monitor winch operation as per MMD guideline
- Ensure safety precaution before docking and undocking
- Assist in developing preventive & predictive maintenance systems for cost minimization
- Keep slipway section clean and safe regularly
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Knowledge on fire safety and security issues.
- Ability of hazards identification and risk management.
- Positive approach to critical situation Handling
- Solid Technical know how
- Sound interpersonal skill
Meghna Group of Industries