“Garments Jobs Recruitment” Has Been Published Recent All Garments /Textile Jobs Circular in Bangladesh for Peoples. Generally, in the Bangladesh Garments /Textile Work is a very popular and well liked profession. There are maximum people trying to get a Garments /Textile jobs and build their career in this sector. So we are ready to provide New Garments /Textile Jobs Circular in Bangladesh
Mother Color Limited Job Circular 2019 is available in the daily online job portal at “Garments Jobs Recruitment”. Recently the organization looking various positions new job holder for their organization empty vacancy. For the user help, we have already given this job all of the necessary details such as published date, application deadline, job circular image, educational qualification, applying procedures and more. However, hope you are interested in Garments /Textile jobs in Bangladesh, you can check this job, we think the Mother Color Limited Job Circular 2019 is the best one. So let’s check and submit your application by maintaining their requirements.
Published on: 09 May, 2019
Application Deadline: June 8, 2019
Asst. Manager/ Manager – IE & Planning
- Candidate will be responsible for making effective monthly production plan of orders, coordinate with merchandiser, production team with effective efficiency
- Will be responsible for optimal capacity planning with cost reduction and increased profitability.
- Reviewing Production plan and ensuring timely shipment, coordinate with merchandiser for raw material floor for efficient production plan.
- Concept design, justification, approval and implementation of strategic production planning and line balancing to optimize productivity.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to improve quality and work on methods to reduce cost.
- Evaluate and recommend technology, method, process flow and training to relevant teams.
- Increase productivity and efficiency through Method study, Re-engineering, motion study, Time study, line balancing.
- Determine SMV, arrange and design process (relevant attachments) .
- Calculate non-productive time, reduce defects and wastage, draft garment manufacturing process breakdown and make a balanced production flow on line.
- Find Bottlenecks, Technical difficulties, and quality related issues.
- Prepare production layout for the floor for effective utilization of MMR, materials for increased efficiency and productivity.
- Analyze workforce assignment, facility layout and operational data to determine efficient utilization of employees and equipment, recommend methods for improving worker efficiency and reduce wastage.
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards.
- Implementing Innovations to reduce cost and increase productivity.
- Responsible to drive the team to review samples and conduct pre-production meetings to ensure once the production starts there is no stoppage of line.
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead time to expedite production operations.
- Adopt good industrial engineering practices in every possible area of operation for better productivity and ensure optimization of resources
- Analysis of low production and collect lost time data against low production and fix it.
- Monitor line-wise production report on hourly basis output and study individual operator performance and train them through coordination with sewing line chiefs and line supervisors for improving worker efficiency and quality.
- Prepare monthly production and efficiency report, machine breakdown report etc,
- Calculate SMV, Prepare SMV archives and process flow of various products.
- Prepare worker training manual for old and new recruits.
- Monitoring production output and finding Bottlenecks, Technical, Quality, Machine problems and having it solved immediately.
- B.Sc. in Textile Engineering / B. Sc. Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE) from any recognized university.
- M.Sc. Textile Engineer will be preferred.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Production Planning and Industrial Engineering.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments, Knit Composite Industries.
- Candidates Should have experience in planning Floor/Line management and production (Sewing) Management
- Candidate should have experience working in Knit manufacturing units producing bottoms.
- Should have good communication skills both written and spoken English and Bengali.
- Must have excellent Critical analytical skills, hardworking and honest.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Subsidiary Lunch.
- Other benefit as per company policy.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mother Color Limited
Address : 160 Shashongaon, Panchabati, Fatullah, Narayanganj
Web : www.mothercolor.com