“Garments Jobs Recruitment” Has Been Published Recent All Garments /Textile Jobs Circular in Bangladesh for Peoples. Generally, in the Bangladesh Garments /Textile Work is a very popular and well liked profession. There are maximum people trying to get a Garments /Textile jobs and build their career in this sector. So we are ready to provide New Garments /Textile Jobs Circular in Bangladesh
Noman Group Job Circular 2020 is available in the daily online job portal at “Garments Jobs Recruitment”. Recently the organization looking various positions new job holder for their organization empty vacancy. For the user help, we have already given this job all of the necessary details such as published date, application deadline, job circular image, educational qualification, applying procedures and more. However, hope you are interested in Garments /Textile jobs in Bangladesh, you can check this job, we think the Noman Group Job Circular 2020 is the best one. So let’s check and submit your application by maintaining their requirements.
Published on:06-Feb, 2020
Application Deadline: 21 Feb, 2020
Manager-Supply Chain (Chemical)
- • Data accuracy and stocking strategies to keep sufficient supply of Dyes and chemical on demand.
- • Manage Supply and Demand Balances to avoid extra reserves.
- • Lead SOP processes within the relevant geographic scopes and actively participate in the global SOP process.
- • Provide leadership to the production planners and contact Supplier and Procurement initiative to meet urgent needs and collect it to lead resolution of large unplanned events.
- • Represent supply chain on business projects.
- • Drive global and cross-functional initiatives
- • Identify and drive supply chain improvements
- • Need to have the ability to professionally communicate with all types of people via phone, email, face-to-face and videoconference interactions to decrease problems and preemptively solve consistent issues.
- • To be comfortable using enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions and warehouse management systems (WMS).
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Supply Chain Management, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Management, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Technology, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Chemistry
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Chemical Supply Chain
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- • Independent and pro-active issue resolution
- • Customer focus and improvement mind-set Person with ownership and strong leadership quality.
- • Supply Chain The critical competencies required for success are Interpersonal Effectiveness, Initiative, Value Creation, and Supply Chain Management.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2