Company Profile: SS Power I Ltd., a joint venture company (JVC) between S. Alam Group of Bangladesh and Chinese companies, SEPCOIII Electric Power Construction Co., Limited and HTG Development Group Co., Limited is one of the largest investments ever in the power sector of Bangladesh by any private company with the intent of providing sustainable and reliable power supply to the country to attain self-sufficiency and meet its developmental needs. SS Power I Ltd. is currently executing the 2 x 660 MW Coal Fired Super Critical Thermal Power Plant at Banskhali near Chattogram on a Build, Own and Operate Model.
Application Deadline: 15 April, 2021
Subject Areas: Accounts & Finance
Job Type: Full time
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Treasury activities including petty cash management of the Head Office & Project Site Office.
- Prepare, examine and analyze bills/invoices, vouchers, accounts payable, accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Ensure that record – keeping and accounts meet legal requirements.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Financial Statements of the Company.
- Prepare Fixed Assets Register.
- Prepare and submit Tax, VAT return.
- Verify the project site expenses and duly report to supervisor.
- Any other works/ specific job as per requirements.
- Masters degree in Accounting / Finance from a reputed University / Institution.
- CA (CC) from a reputed firm.
Experience & Specific Qualification:
- 2-3 year(s) in experience in the relevant field is preferable.
- Experience level may be relaxed for outstanding candidates.
- Sound theoretical and practical understanding of IFRS/ IAS and Tax & VAT affairs of Bangladesh.
- Should be conceptually strong, dynamic, self-driven and with a positive attitude. Good spoken and written (Typing: Bengali & English) communication skills is an essential job requirement.
Salary: SS Power I Ltd. offers attractive salary and perks in line with experience and as per Industry standards.
All applications to be sent through e-mail: email@example.com