Recently Surjer Hashi Network published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Surjer Hashi Network can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know Surjer Hashi Network Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Surjer Hashi Network Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 08 April, 2021
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- Develop and implement a program to transform the Smiling Sun Network into a centrally managed, sustainable private social enterprise.
- Adopt proven innovative approaches to create new strategies to expand access to and
uptake of essential service packages.
- Develop and implement sustainable financial systems to facilitate expanded coverage and
ensure equitable access to health services.
- Improve the quality of care.
- Improve program strategies drawn from lessons learned (crosscutting)
- Purpose. The Quality Capacity Building Manager will be a member of the service delivery and quality team. He/She will be responsible for developing capacity of (Surjer Hashi Network) SHN’s service delivery team for implementation of QA/QI approach and processes in SHN clinics. The QCBM will report to the Team Lead of Service Improvement, Innovation & Expansion.
- Provide technical support to the SHN’s Service Delivery Specialist (SDS) to establish quality assurance/quality improvement (QA/QI) systems at all the SHN clinics
- Build capacity of the SHN SDSs and other technical staff to implement the QI/QA system
- Monitor implementation of the QA/QI systems and ensure clinics adhere to quality standards and practices.
- Lead and conduct routine quality improvement sessions to address issues related to quality of care and services.
- Analyze QA/QI data frequently and ensure data is used for decision making.
- Identify best practices in QA/QI, and lead learning sessions for network wide dissemination and adoption.
- Lead and build capacity of SHN Chief of Clinical Services in conducting quality audits and the investigating serious adverse events.
- Develop or update existing quality assessment tools, clinical service technical guidelines, service protocols, practice and job aide and other QA/QI resources.
- Work closely with the AUHC’s MIS (management information system) team to roll-out QIS (quality improvement system) and EMR (electronic medical record) system in SHN clinics.
- Participate in work planning and report writing and other donor related deliverables.
- Represent AUHC at regional and national QA/QI meetings
- Engage and collaborate with Government (DGHS, NTP, IPHN, MNCAH), quality secretariat at DGHS and other stakeholders in the area of QA/QI.
- Any other activities assigned by Team Lead of Service Improvement, Innovation & Expansion.
Qualifications and Experience.
- MD, MPH with 10+ years professional experience in the health sector in Bangladesh.
- Extensive experience in service delivery in RMNCH (reproductive maternal neonatal and child health) and FP (family planning)
- Knowledge and application of QI models and QA approaches and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in capacity building, knowledge management, data analysis and data use for decision making.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to coordinate across teams, flexibility, and ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual in English and Bangla.
- Good analytical ability and writing skills.
- Ability to travel to project sites.
The Quality Capacity Building Manager reports to and is directly supervised by the Team Lead, Service improvement, innovation and expansion.
Location of Assignment.
The location of this assignment is Dhaka, Bangladesh with intermittent travel to the SHN clinics.
Please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2021. Please make the subject of your email: “Quality Capacity Building Manager”. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled; early submission encouraged. No telephone inquiries please
Published on: 28 Feb, 2021
Application Deadline: 10 Mar 2021
Manager, Procurement and Supply Chain
- Lead the implementation of vendor enlistment process, issuance of open tenders, facilitate shortlisting of vendors, and in the selection process through effective participation in the procurement committee.
- Process all procurement related indents as per approved guidelines and prepare work orders.
- Work with the indenting department and contracting vendor to ensure all delivery of procured goods meet approved specifications and timelines
- Play a lead role in identifying, modifying and adopting new policies and guidelines that aim to make the procurement process more transparent and efficient.
- Train and mentor regional managers and assigned staff in the effective monitoring and coaching of clinic managers and staff on the implementation of a transparent and fully compliant procurement process and delivery procedures.
- Lead the development and implementation of e-procurement within the company.
- Serve as a technical lead to the procurement committee, and ensure support to all types of procurement including medical supplies, general utility supplies etc.
- Regularly monitor the receipt, storage, maintenance, dispatch and distribution of all supplies (including stationaries, medicines, equipment) at central and local level; and collaboratively apply qualitative improvements
- Make use of information technology to put in place an efficient and decentralized Logistic Management Information System; and ensure decentralized process can provide relevant, timely and accurate information on inventory management.
- Ensure local suppliers are qualified and have been selected through approved and a transparent process.
- Play a lead role in Risk identification of material availability and alternate planning.
- Support investigation into all non-performance supply incidents to establish the root causes and develop and implement appropriate changes to procedures to avoid recurrence.
- Contribute with procurement and supply chain data for the monthly performance reports.
- Analyze procurement data for trends in use and drug and product purchasing.
- Develop proposals and working papers for procurement of items that require review and concurrence of the board procurement sub-committee and approval of the board
- Carry out other assignment as advised by the supervisor or the CEO.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master’s degree in a relevant field required.
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Minimum 8 years work experience in a managerial position, Supply Chain Management and Procurement
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 34 years
- Experience with drug and medical equipment procurement and supplies preferred
- Exposure to USAID procurement guidelines preferred.
- Knowledge of Government of Bangladesh rules as applied towards import of goods, Bank L/C requirements, shipments of goods, etc. required.
- Experience in health service delivery preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written Bangla and English,
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2
Jobs Source: online
Send your CV to email@example.com
Surjer Hashi Network
Address : Abedin Tower, 6th Floor, 35 Banani C/A, Dhaka – 1213, Bangladesh
Service Delivery Specialist
Manager Safety and Security
Chief of Clinical Services
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of services in SHN clinics.
- Ensuring the implementation of SHN quality improvement and quality assurance systems.
- Working with clinic staff and other SHN technical staff to develop, and where required, implement technical assistance plans, training and other staff development approaches to increase service quality and efficiency
- Ensure that all SHN clinic staff are following SHN service delivery and clinic management protocols.
- Ensure that SHN service providers know how to enter data in the SHN HMIS and Electronic Medical Records Systems.
- Ensure that counselling and informed consent and choice for family planning clients is followed so that family planning clients are making informed choices about contraceptive methods.
- Lead adverse event investigations and reporting.
- Represent SHN at local meetings related to service delivery.
- Work with other SHN staff on the introduction of new SHN services.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of reports, work plans, and other SHN documents.
- Other duties as assigned by the Medical and Clinical Quality Improvement Manager.
- A degree in Medicine Or MBBS is minimum.
- Recent service provider experience in maternal child health, including labor and delivery including caesarean sections, or family planning.
- A minimum of Five 5 years of experience with private health service delivery is preferred.
- Willingness to spend a minimum of 60 time working in SHN clinics locating in different area across the country
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing in both Bangla and English.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated integrity, independent thinking, judgment, and respect for others.
- Licensed to practice medicine in Bangladesh.
Jobs Source: online
Please send your application with a cover letter and updated CV addressing to Director Human Resources, Surjer Hashi Network to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position in subject line with two referee detail by April 25, 2020 Competitive pay package will be provided for highly deserving candidate Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
We treat all applications for employment on their merits and do not take into consideration any factors that are not relevant to the job such as disability, race, age, religion, gender, gender reassignment or sexual orientation. Only shortlisted candidates will be ca lle d for interview.
Surjer Hashi Network
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight