Address : Board Bazzar, Gazipur
Post Name: Officer / Sr. Officer (HR & Compliance)
- Handle employee attendance, leave management and keep & update employee’s files.
- Inspecting the Daily Labor in place physically.
- Participate in grievance handling and disciplinary action procedure in case of absent worker/long absent worker.
- Conducting welfare activities.
- Ensure safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace.
- Assist in identifying training needs and assist to prepare yearly training plan and also update annual training & implement it as per schedule.
- Assisting in the delivery of training and development programs and in a more senior role, devising a training strategy for the organization.
- Prepare the Training & Development effectiveness reports and present to the management periodically.
- Ensure congenial IR environment according to the Labor Law 2006 in business unit and provide appropriate advices while dealing with workers representatives.
- Preparation of deed for new joined employees and workers.
- Prepare Employee’s Daily OT Statement and OT Reports.
- Taking disciplinary actions ( Show-cause, Inquiry, warning, dismissal and termination).
- Ensuring & Monitoring to use PPE ( Personal protective equipment ) for Safety & health to secure working environment.
- Maintaining housekeeping of factory including all departments.
- Perform HR & Administrative task & duties.
- Graduate from any reputed University.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following areas: HR administration, General HR.
- Sufficient knowledge in administrative & HR work.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills & ability to work under pressure.
- Must be skilled in the use of computer including MS Office, Internet & E-mail.
- Good Communicate skill in English.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company rules.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV with a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org within 20th April, 2019.