Meghna Group of Industries is one of the leading business conglomerate in Bangladesh having modern manufacturing facilities & plants for Cement, Beverage, Tissue & hygiene products, Full Cream Milk Powder, Condensed Milk, Steel, Edible Oils, Atta, Maida, Suzi, Water, Paper, Mustard Oil, Spices, PP Woven Bag, Poultry Feeds, LPG, Aviation & Power Plant etc.
Field Officer (Meghna PVC Ltd.)
- To operate and maintain Machineries.
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems.
- Solve any plant abnormalities through team work.
- Monitor all process parameters, finding operational problems & troubleshooting during plant operation.
- Support the production team to solve problems and improve departmental/operational measure.
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs and operate Machine.
- To carry out field operation as per the instruction of shift in charge/DCS Engineer/Field Engineer.
- Take round of the field and ensure safe operation of the equipment in consultation of control room.
- Any abnormality shall be brought to the notice of control room immediately.
- Taking the reading of field instrument to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Preparing chemical batch as per the requirement.
- Participating to fight out any emergency/undesirable incident.
- Monitoring and ensuring safety of the plant at the time taking any hot job/cold job/unloading of chemical/transferring chemicals from one place to another.
- Maintaining shift log in the field log sheet and handing over charge to the reliever.
- Accountable for the allotted section for safety and operation.
- Prepare documents for all chemicals in use in PVC plant.
- Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical or BSc. in Chemistry. Diploma in Chemical will be given preference
- Age 22 to 32 years
- Self-driven and innovative attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skill to communicate with people.
- Should be physically fit and willing to take hardship.
- Ability to work as a team under pressure with deadlines