A Large RMG Group of Company
Post Name: Production Coordinator (Knit Division)
- Ensure optimum utilization of men, machine & material to yield higher productivity;
- Analyse, control and reduce cost in an effective and efficient manner;
- Establish and maintain operational guidelines, procedures and practices;
- Monitor operational performance to improve the existing performance and efficiency of the production operatives and processes.
- Implement modern production techniques like lean manufacturing to minimise WIP and various other wastages.
- Prepare and monitor budget to achieve goals in line with company goals.
- Lead and implement new technology and modern techniques to bring upon continuous improvement enhancing productivity and efficiency.
- Lead safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace to ensure zero NC.
- Responsible for reporting production cost, maintenance, consumption, monthly stock, people, quality and safety for effective decision making by management.
- Ensure cost reduction by reducing all kind of production wastage like rejection, alteration, over cutting, over production, and extra hour work.
- Ensure and maintain a clean and tidy site.
- Carry out any other jobs as assigned from time to time.
- Optimise human resources by ensuring right recruitment of people in time.
- Evaluate staff performance, ensure floor discipline, identify training needs and manage their career development.
- Graduate in any discipline
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 38 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good Knowledge in English & Computer.
Gazipur (Gazipur Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org